- Securely add and view documents related to QuickBooks records and transactions from outside of QuickBooks.
- Create your own document profiling system using PaperSave’s External Document Folder. This is great for documents unrelated to QuickBooks records, including marketing materials, historical financial statements and more.
- Sort, filter and query records and transactions by any document profile field including name and amount.
- Add documents to QuickBooks records without entering QuickBooks via a scanner or attaching an electronic file.
- Access documents added outside QuickBooks within QuickBooks.
- Email, view or save multiple documents related to Query results with the click of a button.
- Filter, sort and query records which contain documents instantaneously.
- Export transaction information to Excel.
- Filter records to find and sort QuickBooks information including PaperSavePlus user configurable fields.
- Records currently available on the browser include:
- Bill Payment Check
- Credit Card Charge
- Credit Card Credit
- Item Inventory
- Item Receipt
- Journal Entry
- Purchase Order
- Receive Payment
- Sales Order
- Sales Receipt
- Vendor Credit
- External Document Folder